Alabama, North Carolina &
American Specialty has been providing solutions since 1991 that….
- Improve organization with mission critical solutions
- Improve inventory accuracy with integration to your existing computer platform
- Improve workflow with time saving process flow solutions
- Save floor-space by using vertical space and specialized storage solutions
- Improve utilization of these critical resources: Capital/Investment, Entrepreneurship/Time, Equipment/Property
We use a consultative approach to collaborate with our clients to find simple solutions that work. Our approach is to provide alternative solutions that meet your objectives of budget and performance. With access to a large array of solutions that are not readily known about and we can provide you with unique and customized options.
Your requirements for service are the most important thing happening at American Specialty in that moment. Our commitment is to respond immediately with an on-line or phone consultation, and a plan to deploy trained, certified technicians for a 24 hour or less response to technical problems should phone support fail to solve your problem. We are also committed to meet and to work together on project requirements on your time schedule.
American Specialty provides full integrated turnkey solutions so there is full accountability for the quality of the project from needs analysis to the life of the machine or storage solution. We ensure success by working with manufacturers that hold the same standards for quality and performance.
- Needs Analysis
- Space Planning and Design
- Equipment Maintenance Plans
- Equipment Installation and Reconfiguration
- Off Site Records Storage and Retrieval
- Secure Records Destruction
- Filing System Conversion Services
Major Product Lines Represented
- Aurora Mobile Storage
- Richards Wilcox Inc.
- Smead Recordkeeping Software
- Russ Bassett
- Library Shelving Systems
- Box Shelving Systems
- Ellis Systems
- Fire Lock
- Filing Systems
- RFID File Tracking