Making the most of the space in your office or warehouse requires expert analysis and advice. Automated Solutions Association members offer consulting services to meet a variety of needs. Each file or storage system is individually configured to meet your specific requirements. Our representatives will ask the important questions to gain critical information necessary to design help you develop the most efficient and cost-effective system for your needs.
Some of the consultation services include:
- Application Analysis: a detailed examination of your existing storage application (active, semi-active, inactive and archival) or records management system.
- Solution Design Service: efficiency evaluation of existing methods and configurations and proving the plans for a new filing or storage system.
- Specification Services: space planning and CAD drawings with the exact specifications for your project.
- Project Management: a defined starting point and defined objectives for completion is kept on track my project managers that work to integrate all components of the project and keep them in proper relation to one another.
- Cost Justification: understanding your needs and requirements and helping to provide a solution that will increase personnel productivity, improve customer services, enhance information management methods, and attain maximum utilization of floor space.
Contact Your Local ASA Member
ASA members are ready to help you design a filing and storage system that will maximize space and productivity in your workplace. To learn more, find the ASA member in your area or fill out a form to have a member contact you.