Archival File Box Storage Shelving
Once a file becomes inactive it typically ends up in an archival file box. Efficient box storage is one of the most common problems in today’s offices. Stacking the boxes on the floor creates a whole host of problems including, crushed boxes, employee injuries from moving the boxes and greater chances for water damage if any flooding occurs. The solution to archive box storage is utilizing File Box Storage Shelving.
- File Box Shelving provides an organized, space efficient solution to managing the archival records boxes in your organization. From space savings and quick and easy access, to protecting documents and the people who access them, File Box Storage Shelving will help you maximize the use of your floor space. Our File Box Shelving comes in special sizes designed specifically to accommodate the archive box sizes, organize and protect the boxes from being crushed, and utilizing higher vertical space if it is available.
- Stationary and High density Mobile configurations
- Excellent for space and/or floor savings
- Allows for greater access
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations
- Available in standard and custom colors for aesthetic purposes
- Lockable for secured storage
- Public Safety
Contact Your Local ASA Member
ASA members are ready to help you design a filing and storage system that will maximize space and productivity in your workplace. To learn more, find the ASA member in your area or fill out a form to have a member contact you.