Wire Shelving Racks are becoming the standard for both small and large warehouses. ASA members offer Wire Shelving Racks in all shapes and sizes that can be fully customized to fit the available space. Large volumes of items or heavier equipment can be stored without compromising durability.
Making your Wire Shelving Racks into a high density system is excellent for storing large, heavy inventory. The wire allows greater air circulation than solid shelves, and makes it easier to view items from below. Wire shelving racks can also be placed on floor track units to increase storage space. The advantages of wire shelving racks can be summarized as follows:
- Excellent for warehouse and material handling applications
- Provides greater air flow
- Finish options from chrome to stainless steel
- Increases usable floor space
- Allows for greater visibility
- Durable, long lasting and heavy duty
- Stackable, moveable and reconfigurable
- Requires less upkeep
Contact Your Local ASA Member
ASA members are ready to help you design a filing and storage system that will maximize space and productivity in your workplace. To learn more, find the ASA member in your area or fill out a form to have a member contact you.