Wire Security Cages & Partitions can be used to provide free standing, lockable storage and shelving to partition large open spaces into smaller areas. An open yet secure design accommodates the overall circulation and lighting of the building so each lockable storage area does not need its own.
Applications for partitions include, but are not limited to, parts cribs, equipment enclosures, security fencing, mezzanine guard rail, employee lockers, tenant lockers, pallet rack / shelving backs, overhead conveyor enclosures, and wire shelf deck for pallet or rivet style shelving.
Advantages also include:
- Added security and secure chain of custody
- Flexible according to changing needs/inventory
- Aesthetic design for enhanced neatness and organization
- See-thru for easy identification of contents
- Quick and easy access to inventory
- Partition secures a specific designated area.
- Modular, stackable and lockable storage
Contact Your Local ASA Member
ASA members are ready to help you design a filing and storage system that will maximize space and productivity in your workplace. To learn more, find the ASA member in your area or fill out a form to have a member contact you.