The Casper Corporation was founded in 1967 by James J. Casper, Sr. to market filing and storage systems to businesses and institutions. The Casper Corporation has grown over the years to become the largest distributor for mobile filing and storage systems in Michigan. In conjunction with Spacesaver Corporation in Ft. Atkinson, WI, The Casper Corporation designs and installs filing/storage systems for numerous businesses and institutions in the state of Michigan.
In 2004, James Casper, Jr. purchased The Casper Corporation and is continually striving to improve customer service. Under his management project management and filing have been streamlined and we now use state of the art software to manage all aspects of the business. Our Corporate Office is now located at 24081 Research Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48335.
Along with expanding our product offering for libraries and education; industrial and manufacturing, and Professional Business Services, we have expanding our sales offices. We now have offices in the Lansing, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and Saginaw areas to provide sales, service and installation coverage for the entire state of Michigan. We are constantly evaluating our products and services to provide innovative storage and organizational needs for our expanding customer base.
The Casper Corporation is steeped in the tradition of quality products and services, exceeding expectations, and continuing to pursue professional excellence in all aspects of our business. Storage made simple.
Our mission is to provide excellence in customer service; maintain on-time delivery of quality, distinctive products; and provide creative solutions for your storage needs.
Point Of Contact
Products We Market & Install
- High-Density Mobile Rolling Shelving
- Lateral Mobile Shelving Systems
- Rotary Files
- Vertical Carousels
- Horizontal Carousels
- Vertical Life Modules
- Demountable/Moveable Walls
- On-Demand Color Coded Labeling Software
- Barcode and File Tracking
- RFID File Tracking
- Mailroom Furniture & Mailroom Sorter Systems
- Filing Supplies and Cabinets
- Modular Millwork and Lab Casework
- Library Shelving & Compact Shelving
- High-Density Multimedia Storage
- Secure Mobile Shelving Systems
- Office Wall Shelving Systems
- Filing Systems
- File, Box, Parts, and Storage Shelving
- X-Ray Shelving Systems
- Warehouse Compact Mobile Pallet Racking Storage
- Color-Coded Labeling
- Fire Proof Files
- Rotating Shelving Systems
- Material Handling Systems
- Cannabis Grow Systems
- Agriculture Grow Systems
Solutions available on:
- Sourcewall Contract
- GSA Contract
- Equalis Contract